Unbridled scenery in combination with epic snow conditions, historical character and a glimpse at the "Old West" make Telluride, Colorado a world away from anywhere.
Here you will experience a true western charm only found in Telluride's authentic mountain community. Telluride's majestic mountains set the stage for an inspiring vacation. For those looking for an unforgettable mountain resort experience, the Town of Telluride and the Telluride Ski Resort provide the ultimate backdrop for a Colorado ski vacation.
You May Also Be Interested In:
» Telluride Ski Vacation Packages
» Telluride Lodging Deals
» Telluride Discount Lift Tickets
» Telluride Ski Rentals
Telluride Mountain Resort Stats
- Skiing & Snowboarding Terrain 2,000 + (810 hectares)
- Longest Run - 4.6 Miles (7.4 km) "Galloping Goose"
- Vertical Drop 3,530 feet (1,078 m)
- Elevation Minimum: 8,750 ft
- Maximum: 12,570 ft
- Lift Capacity 22,386+ skiers per hour
- Average Annual Snowfall 309 inches (789 cm)
- 115 Trails
- Trail Difficulty (21% Beginner) (32% Intermediate) (47% Advanced / Expert)
18 Total: 2 high-speed gondolas,
7 high-speed quads, 1 fixed quad, 2 triples,
2 doubles, 2 surface lifts and 2 magic carpet